TIUA is sponsoring an ASP Yearbook Photo Contest. Each year, students and staff create a yearbook, which reflects all that happened during that year through photographs. For the second year, there is a contest to select some photos for the yearbook. The contest is open to students, staff and faculty of Willamette University, including the American Studies Program, and Tomodachi Program participants. There are some great prizes, including two $50, four $25, and 10 $10 Compass Cash cards. In addition, if your photo is selected, you will be credited in the yearbook.
The contest deadline is April 22.
► Who can enter
• Students, staff, and faculty of Willamette University, including those in American Studies Program
• Tomodachi Program participants
• Photos must be taken by the submitter.
• Photos should represent 2016 ASP students’ integration into WU and Salem community. (such as interactions among ASP students and community members)
• Photos should represent students’ healthy lifestyles on the WU campus and in the Salem community.
► Details About Photos:
• At least 100 KB but no larger than 2MB.
► By submitting photos to this contest, you give your consent to Tokyo International University of America to use your photo in its yearbook, website, Facebook page,
and any other publications whether or not you win the prize.
► If your photo is published in the yearbook, your name will be credited in the book.
► Please make sure to put “ASP Yearbook Contest” in the subject line.